Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun with License Plates

Last night while I was driving home from the grocery store, I saw this personalized license plate: KEGGER. Someone with the IQ to think that's a smart idea for a license plate should never have been issued a driver's license. How often do you think this person gets pulled over? Why not just have this for a license plate: DRUNK.

When I reported this idiocy when I got home, B and I had a wonderful time coming up with all sorts of moronic possibilities for license plates. Try it. It's fun.

5 comments:

Michele said...

IAMHI, RACIST, KILLER, PERV - you're right, this is fun :)

Jessica said...

hahahaha--I like IAMHI, Michele! too funny!

peaj said...

COKEHD, POTHED, ROCKET, 0TO90, 120MPH, ADDICT, SLEEPY, RUMGUY

Ah, the possibilities.

Nina said...

Aah, the possibilities is right. I can't actually stop coming up with new ones...though I think Michele may be the one with the true talent for this.

Jessica said...

perhaps Michele could start a business making custom license plates...You know, if the whole working for the church thing doesn't work out;-)