Friday, December 21, 2007

Writer's Block

I am grateful that no philosopher ever said, I blog, therefore I am, because I’d be in some serious trouble at this point. This is the reason I hesitated to ever start a blog – I feared this sort of lapse and the accompanying guilty feelings. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to get over it. My apologies to the three people who ever even look at this blog. I’ll try to do better…Really. Other people’s blogs are sometimes a bright spot in a dull or dreary day, and if I've ever been your bright spot...well, I haven't been too bright lately.

Lately, actually, I’ve been…scattered. Lots of people for Thanksgiving. Play practices. Basketball. Christmas shopping. Working. I can’t seem to collect my thoughts to say anything at all on this blog. Ideas, anyone?

I hoped this blog would help me start writing, and though I continue to contemplate the seed of this book that's in my head and give it some water and sun...it's all still in there...and not only am I not writing it, I'm not writing this blog. Oh well, time to clean the house and finish Christmas shopping.

3 comments:

merry said...

Yay! It is funny how a dedicated blog reader will go to a blog everyday in hopes of reading something new. I will pray for inspiration for you. Don't sweat about not blogging. It is a busy time. Just know that you have loyal fans that love when you do write something...anything.

Carolyn said...

Count me as loyal fan happy to read anything too.
Many of my other blogger friends are being slow right now too, and none of them have three kids.
Enjoy the holidays!

Becky said...

And though I'm maybe one of three people to visit your blog, I think I have had blog-visiting block. But I do love to read what you share and wait excitedly as I click the 'Bambino' favorite and the webpage loads.